Check-in: 12:00h Check-out: 11:00h
Active by Leitner's Kaprun - More Information on
- Enjoy the very substantial breakfast buffet and cakes, coffee, tea and other drinks from the buffet in the afternoon in our hotel, but in the evenings you are spoilt for choice! Our restaurant is a original, renovated 600-years-old farmhouse, a few steps away. Every day from 16:00 to 23:00 we serve a variety of excellent 4-course menus and a salad buffet.
- Try our large, new and spectacular spa with heated outdoor pool, steam bath, sauna, herbal sauna, sun-tanning room, infrared cubicle, fitness room on the rooftop, and excellent massage offers.
- Sports and more:
Sports and coaching with our own coaches.
- Our location is perfect - no traffic, restaurants and village centre within a few minutes' walk, ski bus stop within a 2-minute walk; hiking and biking paths start directly in front of the hotel.
We are pleased to offer you baby cots, baby phones, baby seats and everything a baby needs to be comfortable free of charge (please reserve in advance).
Active by Leitner's Kaprun - Lodging @
Spacious rooms with glass fronts and big balconies or terraces offer you a gorgeous view of all surrounding mountains.
- Modern but unostentatious design, bathroom with shower or bathtub.
Despite the hotel's ultimate style, online reservation surveys grade hotel room rates as excellent value for money. Discounts, promotions, and last minute offers are included in hotel room rates of Active by Leitner's.
With its boutique-character the Active by Leitner's will offer you one of the best and ultimate stays you ever experienced. For online reservation please use booking form and experience the hotel's unique boutique-character.
Active by Leitner's Kaprun Whereabouts
The leisure possibilities in the Europasport region Kaprun- Zell am See is with an extraordinary selection of 40 different sports in winter and summer unlimited and really bad weather does not happen.
- Winter: A nearly unlimited skiingarea with more than 130km of skislopes offers Alpine ski and snowboard an giantly selection of ski-runs with difficult degrees and almost independent from weather conditions, because the area give you 365 days of snow garanty for the whole year!
-Summer: you have the choice from more than 40 different type of sports…
Rafting, Canyoning, Windsurfing, Biking, Trekking, Inline-skating and many, many more…The lake Zeller See is only 6km far away, the Golfcourt Zell am See – Kaprun, the largest in the alps only 4km away.
-However the region not only offers sportfans a lot.. A trip to the Alpine waterreservoirs Mooserboden in Kaprun are very impressive and give an fascinating view over the 3000m high mountains…., the Krimml waterfalls are Austria's only natural monument that has a European diploma and is also a exploratory visit as well as the Großglockner street. For Culturefans a visit to the old historical citycenter of Salzburg (ca. 1H cardrive) not only in the festival time.
online reservation surveys grade Active by Leitner's as one of the ultimate hotels of its kind and grade the hotel's boutique-character as outstanding.
Active by Leitner's Kaprun - Historical Information
The Active by Leitner’s is a new style hotel and spa with a unique architecture and a perfect location in the town of Kaprun near Zell am See - an oasis for all senses and seasons.
Enjoy culinary pleasures in our 600-year-old farm restaurant, relax in the spectacular spa area with heated outdoor pool and enjoy individual coaching and professional support by our own sports guides. The restaurant is an authentically renovated farm, only a few steps from the hotel and a perfect contrast to its modern architecture. Thanks to our absolutely quiet yet very central location, you can reach various restaurants and shops in a few minutes’ walk, and the ski bus stop is only a 2-minute walk away. In summer the bicycle and hiking paths start right in front of the hotel.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
Active by Leitner's
Active by Leitner's